News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The shop,

Started by unknowed, February 20, 2011, 10:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unknowed

When the classic before blitz was here, I used the online worldscape shop like every week, I was wondering if the shops was still working, And no it wasen't, Can someone fix this as soon as possible?

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Android #17

Yup..that would be more useful where you would buy obby shield and some other useful st00f.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Ry60003333

We may remake the online shop as a shop in the game, because its main purpose was just so I could program a PHP page that could interact with the game. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: unknowed on February 20, 2011, 10:49:15 AM
When the classic before blitz was here, I used the online worldscape shop like every week, I was wondering if the shops was still working, And no it wasen't, Can someone fix this as soon as possible?
LOL.. "Someone" as in Ryan.. :P

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 20, 2011, 02:19:05 PM
We may remake the online shop as a shop in the game, because its main purpose was just so I could program a PHP page that could interact with the game. :)
Of course.. ::)

I support this.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

You should add there more items, like pking gear  :P

unknowed

Quote from: M I K E on February 20, 2011, 03:59:13 PM
You should add there more items, like pking gear  :P
Na, That woulden't be fun. JUST MAKE ALL THE STUFF WORK!Plox.

Emptyness

Pk0wnedall

I support, It'd also be cool if you updated the items every week. Have items that stay and have items that change.

Dug

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 21, 2011, 03:54:44 AM
I support, It'd also be cool if you updated the items every week. Have items that stay and have items that change.
That got me thinking, what if there was a special item on the shop located somewhere around that page in a separate section that occurs every month, perhaps a rare?.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

unknowed

Quote from: dug on February 22, 2011, 03:26:55 AM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 21, 2011, 03:54:44 AM
That got me thinking, what if there was a special item on the shop located somewhere around that page in a separate section that occurs every month, perhaps a rare?.
Great idea. Support.

Emptyness

d1stortor

i support this too :) not sure about having rares in the shop though. Because then some rares will be worthless.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$