News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

People who levels up and gets rares for nothing.

Started by Android #17, February 20, 2011, 10:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

I believe there are 5 in the game, and Oscar gave his to Rivin X before he quit a long time ago.

Also, everyone with glitched stats, including Chaoslancex, will be removed from the highscores.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Pk0wnedall

Dude, This topic is Pathetic. Grow up and who cares, Stop ranting about items and levels and gain your own skills and rares.

Also, When you attach an account with a forum name it changes the account username to the forum username so some of them are really old players and just recover their accounts and get the accounts levels back and all of there items.

@Fish bowl thing: There are now 5 Fish bowls in the game.

zokian

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 20, 2011, 02:26:06 PM
I believe there are 5 in the game, and Oscar gave his to Rivin X before he quit a long time ago.

Also, everyone with glitched stats, including Chaoslancex, will be removed from the highscores.

As in your just going to take them off the highscores so people cant see the stats they were given or your going to remove their stats they were given and let them play like everyone else  :-\
lawl

Dug

Jeremy found a duper that got an extra fishbowl helmet after "Duke Freedom" gave out 4 fishbowl helmets one of which i won, therefore Jeremy took Rivin's fishbowl the one Oscar most likely gave to him. After that i gave Rivin the fishbowl i won, so please don't post hatred Threads without knowing all the information although this is one way of finding out.
As for the levels there was a glitch that turned people's stats to 128 and that was about 2-4 years ago and by that time until now they most likely trained.[This happened to at most 20 people]
Zokian, that would be like taking away the skills people got from double xp that happened in blitz..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

For all people who the this topic is pathetic...why the heck you post in here then?

zokian

Quote from: dug on February 22, 2011, 04:41:23 AM
As for the levels there was a glitch that turned people's stats to 128 and that was about 2-4 years ago and by that time until now they most likely trained.[This happened to at most 20 people]
Zokian, that would be like taking away the skills people got from double xp that happened in blitz..

first off the font and colour you used make it impossible to read your writing so i removed them secondly Im like 90% sure there was that thing were you would like make an account with the same username and password and then log in and change the password or something then you would log out and in and all your stats would be 128 cause once i was with i think it was thehate and i believe it was joker that told us this but the glitch wouldnt work every time.. so it took him a while but he gave us both accounts with 128 in each stat and umm my accounts name was something like bobo i cant remember exactly..  :-\

lawl

Dug

Quote from: zokian on February 22, 2011, 08:27:44 AM
first off the font and colour you used make it impossible to read your writing so i removed them secondly Im like 90% sure there was that thing were you would like make an account with the same username and password and then log in and change the password or something then you would log out and in and all your stats would be 128 cause once i was with i think it was thehate and i believe it was joker that told us this but the glitch wouldnt work every time.. so it took him a while but he gave us both accounts with 128 in each stat and umm my accounts name was something like bobo i cant remember exactly..  :-\
Don't like my writing style? I'm sorry to hear that.
Quote from: Android #17 on February 22, 2011, 07:02:04 AM
For all people who the this topic is pathetic...why the heck you post in here then?
This topic is pathetic and i post here to shed some information for you.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

Well dug your writing style can make people blind you know...And you are pathetic for posting in the topic that you think it's pathetic..and thanks i know that you are pathetic for your pathetic information which is pathetic already.

zokian

Quote from: Android #17 on February 22, 2011, 02:11:28 PM
Well dug your writing style can make people blind you know...And you are pathetic for posting in the topic that you think it's pathetic..and thanks i know that you are pathetic for your pathetic information which is pathetic already.

haha if anyone else can use the word pathetic 5 times in three sentances they get a hug :L
lawl

Ry60003333

Just to get things straight, there was no glitch you could perform to get all your stats to level 128. It was a mistake that was made by an Admin to the database that set every skill for every player to level 128, and after that there was no way to repeat it.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sora

@Android: Cero is a really old player, he doesn't have any advantage over you.

@Jack: Don't tell other players to gain their own exp if you didn't yourself.

@Topic: Chaoslancex gave his fishbowl to Mooshu, not Rivin X.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on February 22, 2011, 04:02:02 PM
@Jack: Don't tell other players to gain their own exp if you didn't yourself.
Excuse me?

I did train my levels, I got 135 in all combat skills. Then when i was a Player Moderator i got 135 Non-Combat skills.

Insomnom

First off, quit lying about everything.

We all know you're partyhat.  It really irks me that you run around lying about this to everyone.
Second off, you were a player mod for only a couple hours, AT MOST, and only because Jeremy felt bad for you and wanted to let you know what it was like.. and this was in Blitz.  You weren't one in Classic ever (I've confirmed this with Ryan and Danny).  And you WONT get staff on your new account.
So.. even if you WERE one in Classic, there was no way you could have gotten 135 in all the non-combat skills that fast.
Also, all of your exp points wouldn't be even/the same, if you earned them yourself (which they are now).

So, that being said. Get your stories straight, quit lying to everyone and quit starting problems with your idiocy. Thanks.

Edit: To everyone else - Sorry for continuing to derail this thread. It just had to be said.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Danny

Pk0wnedall

What ever Jazmen, What ever you say..

All i have to say; At least i'm not a 20 year old chick who plays a game. You should have a life.

I'm not partyhat, You can confirm that when Chris leaves and his ip changes.

I leveled my skills correctly and legitly, You must be jealous somewhat.

I was mod in legit, And it was for a reason. That reason being me earning it, Then Jeremy maxed my non-combat skills. to 135 on classic, Because it was coming back.