News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

"Invalid username or password"

Started by Storm, February 19, 2011, 08:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm

OK I AM REALLY, REALLY MAD! I have been with this problem since yesterday. Whenever I try to link a classic account to this forum account it says "Invalid username or password" even if I just made the account and remember the password very well, I tried this with a couple of accounts even one named "testsub1" and many others. Is there a solution to this problem because I was searching the Help pages on this forum ALL DAY.

unknowed

I'm having the excact same problem, Now we just need to hope that Ryan reads thus very soon.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Ry60003333

Storm, what are you saying is impossible because you can on longer create new Classic accounts. The attach page is for accounts that existed before we relaunched Classic and made it use the forum accounts.

You must login to the game with your forum username and password, and if you had a Classic account before we relaunched it, then you use the attach page to attach it.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kryptonite

If you linked it on the forum account 'storm' you log in with storm's username and the password that you linked it with.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Insomnom

Sure thing. Glad you got it solved. =)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.