News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Clans.. Somewhat

Started by Kryptonite, February 19, 2011, 12:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Okay I'm ranting about clans f*cking ruining friendships for no reason other than they're in the opposite clan, or they left your clan, or for whatever f*cking REASON! God it's so sad how a good friendship can get ruined just by joining a clan! L2bematuremuch? Kthnxbai.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Insomnom

Another reason why I never joined one in Blitz when I was more active in-game.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

zokian

If it was a real friendship it wouldnt be ruined by this
lawl

Voltimolt

Yeah i used to be in a clan, but nowadays i don't cause of this.
i sometimes help as long as it doesn't effect anyone.

Joker

Well..yeah..but you choose your own clan...To see who's allies and who's rivals you know..

Insomnom

..duh?

We're talking about people getting so upset over something that happens between clans (or just the sole fact that someone isn't in the same clan) that it tears friendships apart. Which is childish, to say the least.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

I agree. But you could always still participate in the clans activities but when the opportunity comes to fight your friend(s) just don't do it. Like if you're in a clan war and 2 of your friends are on the other side and there are two other people with them.. you could fight those other people. Also if someone is piling your friend in the wildy because of their clan, just Pm them sorry, but don't attack. You could always just QUIT clans all together..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kevin

This stuff happens on just about any game you play. I have lost friends on RuneScape for this reason. Nothing you can do about it. It's not like Jeremy and Ryan are going to ban clans on WorldScape. If they did do that, people would just pk in groups with friends which is the same thing. IMO: Don't join a clan. Solves the problem.

Ry60003333

Kevin is correct here, Jeremy and I are probably never ever going to make clans against the rules, because clans can be fun! Unfortunately, they do cause fights and tensions between friends for stupid reasons, and thats one of the reasons why I never joined a clan on here or on real RuneScape.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kryptonite

No where did I say 'you guys should ban clans!'

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.