News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Signature Requests: Thrive

Started by Thrive, February 15, 2011, 08:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Hello All!
Many of you might remember me, many of you might not remember me at all. Some remember me for the friendships I have created and other by the Signature i have made for them. I wanted to show you my recent signature that I have completed for a close friend of mine. I prefer to add color, natural images to my signatures. Here is my latest one I completed for TinyYoshi; please comment, rate, and subscribe (Lmao jk this ain't youtube, but please do give me some feedback.)

But now on a more serious topic. I have decided that I will reopen my Signature Request Shop. You will have to pay about 400 Franks for them, which is about 0 dollars (actually idk the conversion rate, all I know is that Franks = Dead Currency). So just be careful now, you might run out of money. Anyways, You can request for me to make a signature for you, but there is no guarantee that it will be done within a day. I am a very busy person now, so time is very limited for me. Any who, as stated, I use natural images and colors; anime and video game characters is not my thing. Follow the outline for requesting a signature below.

Name on Signature:

Colors/Theme you want on Signature:

Additional Text on signature (not required):

Do you want my little text on the bottom right with my name on it to signify I made it? (Not required):

So, just read what I have above, and if you read this whole entire thing; KUDOS TO YOU! Probably 1/4th of the people who request from me don't actually read it, just automatically request one. Nonetheless, use the format given above. K? thx. <3

ME SHOWING OFF :D

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THRIVE (Much better than the world of coke)

Edit: Fixed up some typos and stuff. You know, the usual. Kinda reintroduced the Signature Request Thread :DDDDDD

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Sora

Thrive

Quote from: Program on February 15, 2011, 09:22:30 PM
Nice, I really like the one you made for Tinyyoshi.

I kinda screwed up with the border :l

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

Excellent.....I hope you can make me one..Oh btw..welcome back.:)

Thrive

Quote from: Program on February 15, 2011, 10:47:50 PM
Do you use Photoshop, Gimp, or another image editing software?

I have a mac... so picture editing for free is hard to find
Seashore. (pretty good, just needs patience)

damn RIGHT.

Android #17

Alright..

Name on Signature:Android #17 (Black).

Colors/Theme you want on Signature:Cyan.

Additional Text on signature (not required):Red Ribbon Army. (Red).

Do you want my little text on the bottom right with my name on it to signify I made it? (Not required):As you wish.

Thrive

For Android. I couldn't quite satisfy the red text because it would ruin the color scheme, so i kind of mixed it in.

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/243razo.jpg[/IMG]

damn RIGHT.