News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Adding item suggestions.

Started by sire booskie, February 14, 2011, 04:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sire booskie

Hi, I would suggest on adding a dragon pick axe if possible. It would be nice because there's lots of skillers out there in the allgofree world. It would just be a nice thing to have. My in game name is : Aelysial. You can contact me in game if you have any questions/concerns. 

Dug

In Blitz this could be possible but not in classic, i like this thou : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

itz me

Hi
I would love it if you could put in a username changing system.
I think it would be great because people would use it all the time.
Also , you should make it that the people who use it can only use it a cirtan amount of times,
otherwise people would use it lot and lots and it would just go crazy with people using it all the time.
I think the maxumim number you should use it could be like 6 or 7 times.
Thanks for your time reading this.
yours truly
itz me

itz me

Hi
I would like to suggest that we have more wepons.
I would recomend that the wepons are stronger and for not only people with 60 defence or attack level.
And the same with the shields, can the shields  be larger and harder.
Thank you
Itz me
[/color]

Kevin

Dragon Pickaxe cannot be added since it is greater then 474 item. The official AGF Client contains all 474 items, animations, and graphics.