Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

2 things i need help with

Started by lollol, February 10, 2011, 05:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

i need help with 2 things

my screen:

and also i made a fourm acc with the name angelstears and i attached the acc nightwatcher to it but when i login it it is lv3

and when i login to lollol,nightwatcher is there,can u help me plz ?
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Drunk Mario

what's wrong with your screen? Are you talking about the white space towards the bottom of the client?

And for the account issue, un-attach Nightwatcher from the account and then log out and login to the forum user you want it to be attached to and then try attaching it again.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Yes, the white space is normal.
And i know you tried detaching and attaching it to the forum account you wanted to attach it to so you're probably going to need Ryan's to solve this issue personally.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Raiden96

try holding CTRL and then scrolling the mouse wheel up or down to zoom the page to the correct size

Ry60003333

Regarding the account issue, you cannot perform a transfer operation on a Classic or a forum account twice, no exceptions.

This means that once you transfer one classic account, you cannot transfer another one to the same forum account and overwrite the old one.
This also means that you cannot transfer one classic account to two different forum accounts.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.