News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Classic relaunch

Started by Ry60003333, February 09, 2011, 06:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Hopefully you have noticed the new forum theme and the giant countdown at the top of the page, and this means that Classic is returning! 8)

I am hoping that this relaunch goes smoothly, but there are probably going to be some rough spots. When the timer hits around 5 or 10 minutes, I will start changing the website to point back at the Classic game, and I will take Blitz offline in order to prepare the VPS for Classic. After the game comes online, I will be online in order to fix any bugs or problems that may arise, or even missing features.

See you at the launch!

- Ry
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Drunk Mario

Yes! Thanks Ryan! I will hopefully be on too help do stuff. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dieknowsawr

I K3 Dubstep

When will Blitz be back up?
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Daxking

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

testdude

Classic is currently starting up, it is coming online!

Daxking

Quote from: Testdude on February 09, 2011, 07:33:36 PM
Classic is currently starting up, it is coming online!
Yay, I saw the counter restarted.  :-\

@Off Topic: Congratz on first post.  ;) And yes I know he's Ryan.

toadmaster

are commands back like ::runes

Dug

It's obvious isn't it?
The forums looks epic let alone the game ;).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

X

I love the forum look right now.

Sad Panda

I like it too. I think I'll probably change back to the original white and blue one though..

robinhood

how to get your old account back?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Daxking

Quote from: X on February 09, 2011, 10:04:56 PM
I love the forum look right now.
Sameee  :). I like change a lot... Well sometimes.  :P