News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Help With Classic Accounts

Started by not840, February 07, 2011, 01:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

not840

Well hello again everybody. Recently I have received the email about the classic servers. I had completely forgotton about this server and decided to see if my account still had all my rares.
What surprised me is that my account had been reset. Can anyone rollback my account to what it had been back in the day. Thank you.

Not840.

Really?
Are you really not here?

Blitz 3year member.
A PURE VETERAN!

unknowed

Worldscape Blitz is still here, In about a week you can try again. You will got your rares then  ;).

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

M I K E

I guess you played Classic, and it was taken down when you didnt play this.

The server you tried to log in is diffrent and have other accounts..And many people didnt like the new server so they are bringing back the old server where you have your rares :)

Dug

Welcome back :)
Recover you're account's password, username "here" then enter the content's recieved on "here".

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

zhouli

The contents of this message have been hidden.