News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Official WorldScape Blitz Trailer

Started by Voltimolt, January 28, 2011, 10:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

That's a good point... I liked parts of it. I think that you could have shown them more things. Show them all the things that work. Why did you do barrows then leave it then go back to barrows? Why would you show you killing barrows more than once anyways? We can see that you can do it. If anything I'd've liked to see the barrows brother in the underground tunnel.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Hell yeah, that would have been awesome!

Rivin X

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Dug

It was a first attempt guys calm down....
And as for

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 03, 2011, 09:06:52 AM
Why should it be stickied? We already play WorldScape Blitz, so we don't need to see an advertisement trying to get us to play.
Well what if some new players want to see something that got removed? Plus some players would just like to watch world scape videos there's nothing wrong with that, you're implying that someone who plays rs don't need to watch a cool advertisement such as the one they did for dungeoneering...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..