News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

lagg!!!!

Started by raremaster, February 06, 2011, 01:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raremaster

Hey Ryan and WS staff i have been trying getting on blitz in the past days and it has not been going well. I get on blitz then after 5 seconds it lags and stays lagged for another 5 seconds. this get annoying so i exit out of the browser or the web client and try again but then my Java doesn't work so i have to re install Java to get it working again. i have looked at the topic of how to get rid of lag but nothing has worked. so beg the staff of WS to bring back the loading system when classic was in. not the way it is now. it worked perfectly the other way now with the loading system right now it lags like i said before. so can u bring back the loading system that was used for classic was before since you probably will add it back. so please help me WS and WS staff!!!

( i have used the download able client so don't suggest that )

Sad Panda

I believe I told you before that you have to wait until Ryan updates the login driver. I think that's what you're trying to say by "loading system", but I am not sure.

raremaster

some one give me a answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean

It's best to be patient, your answers will come in a more soothing manner. Luckily I've received a problem quite similar to this one just the other day.

My solution after asking around has come to this:

It helps to not run more than two or more java applications at once.

Ending a possible second java process and setting the priority of the process that you are currently using to run the client to a higher setting. e.g Above Normal

When altering the priority of the process, be sure to bring caution when setting anything over above normal as it may impact your computers performance. You can access the process list by opening the task manager either by right clicking the menu bar on the bottom or using the [Ctrl + Alt + Delete] method and then right click the program that is being used to run the client and click `Go to Process`.

Hope this helps

sire booskie

I can't log in either without it lagging really bad, I've been waiting 3 days to get online. Hopefully a new client comes out or something.

re up

me 2. im gonna do what Sean says to do.

sire booskie

what should I do re-up? just wait?

re up

i tried 2 to what Sean says but it didnt work. i had this thing like Java.exe and it ran on 97% of my computer usage. i deleted it and the game was the same... idk sire booskie..

Ry60003333

Trying killing the Java process that is using the most CPU.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

sire booskie

How do I kill the java process Ryan? I don't understand.

sire booskie

hello again, Every time I load the client up, the client loader ses od_ ex null.

S T E E L

dang dude my comp sucks WS was working a week ago now WS doesn't work. i need help!!!!!

re up

Me 2. i was doing fine lik a week a go but now it justs lags all the time.

Ry60003333

Open the task manager using the instructions above, and hit processes, and then organize them by CPU usage. Look for the Java process eating up all your CPU, and kill it. ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

brianc

Hello,

Blitz is having a few issues at the moment, Ryan is doing a-lot of updates to fix all of these.

Be patient and the problems will be resolved in the fastest manner possible.

Until then, feel free to check back on the forums under "Updates" to check the status of the Development of Blitz.

Regards,
Brian Crowell