News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Bronze, Mithril, Black, Adamant Armours

Started by Zack, November 24, 2008, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

For the good of the server and its players I would like to tell you that bronze, mithril, black, and adamant armor are not rare, even though their "Trimmed" counterparts may be these armors can be bought in the very same places as RuneScape, so don't get scammed be people that say "Selling Bronze for Rares!".

0ownage0

yes this is true dont fall for people saying that just go to the shops,

thanks,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Chaoslancex

lol yea dont fall for that because you can get bronze at shops just look at runescape map and look for shops that sell leg, body and the rest of armour and just go to that place and you might get it there. dont get SCAMMED.

Archangel555

Well not all of the shops work, i tried this before  :P, only some do actually work for buying stuff, so some armor pieces could be rare i think

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

Banjo Hick

i think that they should all be working, and i dont think that the codig is finished, and that may be why

Zack1

yes I've been scammed about a person saying sell bronze for 200m! And i bought and then i noticed you can get it in the same places as Runescape! :D

Chaoslancex

there some armour part that are rare like bronze body and black body... nobody has them except some ppl or 2 pll to be exact. 8)

Banjo Hick

im pretty sure i know where to get the blk body, u showed me when i was in ur clan when i was getting the uniform, and mith should definately not be rare at all!

bebonator3

ya dont fall for the rare thing ive fell for it befor you can get bronze at alkride shops so yw for these tips!

Banjo Hick

almost too old for u to post in.... but yeah u do have a good point, people kept trying to sell to me today

Jack

Just watch out for them scammers....

Mithrill is prob the rarest but watch out..

Hawt

as many people have said only some of the parts are rare.

don't get scammed.

Zack