News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Imagine..Just Imagine.

Started by Voltimolt, February 04, 2011, 06:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Just imagine what gaming life would be like if all consoles communicated servers with each other?

PS3 can play with xbox360 and PC and Wii
xbox360 can play with PS3 and Wii and PC
PC can play with Wii and PS3 and xbox360
Wii can play with PS3 and xbox360 and PC

just imagine that, there would be a lot of lobbies therefore faster gaming. etc.

TROLOLOLOLOL

They should do this! I could play with my friends who for some reason decide to have ps3 instead of xbox for black ops!

Pk0wnedall

Yeah, This would be really cool. But i guess they'd make live more expensive.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Well ps3 is free for live anyway which is bs.

Voltimolt

yeah it should remain free because we brought the console, i don't want to pay more.
people in my school has more ps3 then xboxs so this isn't much of a problem for me.

Dug

Such Ideas don't come without there disadvantages eg:
You're father want's to watch the Lakers game and you're on a 200 kill no death rampage what would happen?

Quote from: Voltimolt on February 04, 2011, 06:07:44 PMJust imagine
You're sister want's to watch the final episode of Greek and you're playing GTA and you forgot to save after getting the mega rocket and machine gun by using 10 hours of you're time and you're elite Hacking\gaming experience...
Quote from: Voltimolt on February 04, 2011, 06:07:44 PMJust imagine
But i like the idea :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

TROLOLOLOLOL

But Dug, that already happens even without this idea.

Sad Panda

I don't play games much so this doesn't get me all hyped up. It won't happen in a hundred thousand years though since for this to happen all consoles would have to be owned by the same company. But if they were all owned by the same company the company would cancel out two of the consoles and keep the PC and the other best one and only sell games for the console.

Voltimolt

well i did say imagine didn't i? :D

X

I actually thought of this like last week lol. Like also you could add friends from 360 to PS3 Wii & PC.