News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Lets get a few things straight.

Started by Voltimolt, February 02, 2011, 05:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

First things first,

Some players in Queensland, Australia has a Cyclone Yasi happening, this means everyone is being evacuated and everyone having no access to their electronics (except by battery). And some Australians players are kind enough to not go on to see whats happening to the cyclone cause i think its coming down to my area too, based on my views of what the cyclone is doing right now.

And another thing.
One of the worldscape player moderator, Dug, is living in a Egypt right now.
Egypt is undergoing a riot war trying to get its government down. Its pretty big.
So the internet of every ISP in Egypt has turn its server's offline and making it currently unavailable to Egypt users, like Dug.

Thats why we don't see him Active around this week and soon next week.

Sad Panda

The Midwest in the USA is under blizzard conditions right now. I myself had no Internet for several hours last night and probably this morning. I'd bet that other players have this too. People like Ryan might have it as well.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Dug's had his internet back up for awhile now. He plays a lot still.

Sad Panda

TROLOLOLOLOL

shit happens. All I have to say about that.

Dug

Fortunately the internet has been back up for 14 hours and more,
Thanks Andy for making people aware :) stay safe man.
And yes things are happening around the world that we don't like at all :'(.

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

All these Natural Disasters that are happening everywhere, I think something is going to happen in 2012!

Anyway, I also feel sorry for Dug and other Eqypt people.

Dug

Just look at that it's a bit blurry but it has a better view.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 02, 2011, 11:37:33 PM
shit happens. All I have to say about that.

That's a bad attitude.

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 03, 2011, 01:45:02 AMI think something is going to happen in 2012!

That's probably one of the dumbest things I've read on here. It's not dumber than some of my shit, but still..

TROLOLOLOLOL

How is that a bad attitude? It's definitely better to try to just move on than to sit and cry about it for <exaggeration>the rest of your life.</exaggeration>

Insomnom

These are major issues, not your dog getting hit by a car (which would also be quite heartbreaking, mind you).

Yes, shit happens. And people are effected by it. 
Oh. my. god. Some people have emotions? Ridiculous!

Plus, I don't see much "crying" on this thread. I see people bringing forth facts about what's going on.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

TROLOLOLOLOL

I wasn't really referring to this thread.. I'm just stating my opinion, which matters just as much as everyone else's opinion on here.

Quote from some famous guy.. I forget his name..

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Well maybe those weren't his exact words.. But then again idk what that really has to do with what we're talking about.

Basically, I'm sorry if you don't like my opinions. But I respect yours, so you should respect mine as well, even if you don't agree with it, because I don't agree with yours.

Insomnom

You're allowed to have your opinions. 
I never said you couldn't post here or that you should go away for being so negative.  ::)
But if I disagree, I will say so and I will explain myself. As disagreeing without explaining is just asinine.
Disagree often brings compromise and/or understanding of another persons point of view.
I've posted about this before somewhere in the rants thread, I believe.
It's healthy.

Anyhow, back on topic. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Amanda xo

The weather is terrible in the US blizzards, and rain, which leads to ice. Great isn't it? But obviously not as bad as what's going on in Egypt best of luck, and stay safe! 

TROLOLOLOLOL

Kinda hard to stay safe with violent riots going on.