News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

First Ever Worldscape Music Video!!

Started by Spurs, January 30, 2011, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurs

Hey guys, its me Brian.  I think we should have a WORLDSCAPE MUSIC VIDEO!  Whoever wants to join, please post your name and the song you want us to make.  Also, can someone vid the video?  I don't have hypercam.

Voltimolt

Well I've made the first fan made worldscape trailer about a few weeks ago. And released it but no one appreciates it.
So I'm well not bothered for recording and editting this event. Sorry but you can count me out on this one.

Some lots you guys are...

Shadows

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 31, 2011, 01:09:04 AM
Well I've made the first fan made worldscape trailer about a few weeks ago. And released it but no one appreciates it.
So I'm well not bothered for recording and editting this event. Sorry but you can count me out on this one.

We know this music video isn't going to be boring then.(;
"Rubes"

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Shadows on January 31, 2011, 02:39:46 AM
How can you say the video is boring, The video is Fantastic. Andy put a lot of hard work into it and it's nothing towards "Boring".

Shadows

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 31, 2011, 04:43:36 AM
How can you say the video is boring, The video is Fantastic. Andy put a lot of hard work into it and it's nothing towards "Boring".

Hard work isn't a substitute for skill, deary.(:
"Rubes"

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: Shadows on January 31, 2011, 07:19:03 AM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 31, 2011, 04:43:36 AM

Hard work isn't a substitute for skill, deary.(:

Trolling isn't a substitute for admitting someone made a video 100x better than you could ever do.

@Topic: Good luck with this Brian. Hopefully you do a good job picking the music for this.

Voltimolt

Ok then I guess I can direct and record this music video.
I guess we'll need a music and 2-4 master fast typer, we won't be wasting our time on slow typer.

We'll need a music thats not that fast or not that slow, but in between.
I won't spend a lot of my time on this event, probably only for a week after the 4th of February, because that's when I get uncapped internet.

Applications:
[Username]:
[Fast Typer?]:
[Any proof to show your typing skills, say a picture of a finished typing test online]:
[Recommended Song]:
[Are you active and motivated to do this event?]:

This exact form must to used to apply for this event.

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 31, 2011, 01:09:04 AM

I've recorded more then you could imagine to make a small short version of it. I've managed to record about 4 hours of footage which took up about 2 gigabyte and rendered it to the final video to 25gigabyte, you would so not be bothered doing all this.
Rendering took about an hour and resizing to 70mb to beable to upload to youtube faster took also another hour, but weeks of editting.

Pk0wnedall

[Username]: Pk0wnedall
[Fast Typer?]: Yes, Very Fast
[Any proof to show your typing skills, say a picture of a finished typing test online]:
[Recommended Song]:
[Are you active and motivated to do this event?]: Yes, Very active

Will add a test soon

Spurs

Spurs

You're automatically accepted.  Everyone is welcome.

Voltimolt

Actually I don't feel like doing this. Sorry but i'm pulling back.

Brian