News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Staff That Are AFK

Started by Spurs, January 30, 2011, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurs

You wanna know what's really bugging me? Two words.  AFK STAFF.

Today, my acc "Brian" was hacked by Leet or Spare Life.  I made a new account to tlk to the staff.  I have been trying to get their attention for a long time.  Unfortunately, they were all afk.  I can understand if the staff was fk for like 20 mins-1 hour, but they were afk for several hours.

Please staff, can you stop afking?

Sad Panda

I would also like to see this happen. I know that you afk because the fact that you're there makes rule breaking less likely, but you might as well not be there if you're afk for hours on end.

Spurs

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 30, 2011, 09:24:27 PM
I would also like to see this happen. I know that you afk because the fact that you're there makes rule breaking less likely, but you might as well not be there if you're afk for hours on end.
I also like to see it happen, I'd like this community to have active players as well as active staff. A server without active staff isn't really helpful.

Kryptonite

AGREED x50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I am rarely ever helped by a staff member when I need it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wouter

Quote from: Mute on January 31, 2011, 08:10:15 AM
Is the Auto-log out timer set up in blitz? because that could be a good system to use. (Though, make it about 5 or more mins though)
Why are you so smart..

TROLOLOLOLOL

I agree the staff on here aren't helpful 99% of the time that their on cuz they are always afk or they think they're too good for you and ignore you.. Staff need to learn that having a crown doesn't make you better than everyone else. Most mods are too self-centered and it's annoying. I think admins are really good but they're never online so it's hard to talk to them.

I like Mute and Insomnom the most because they are always nice and they always help no matter what. Rivin just sits in lumby all day showing off his torso and nezzy and rune defender...

Stephi

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on January 31, 2011, 06:17:29 PM
Rivin just sits in lumby all day showing off his torso and nezzy and rune defender...
Rivin X doesn't show off his items. He is helpful when some player calls him.

Mostly some staff are AFK.

But sometimes some staff look like they are AFK but are not.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: Stephi on January 31, 2011, 06:25:18 PM

A fine example of them thinking they are better than you and don't need to talk to you.

Stephi

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on January 31, 2011, 06:29:07 PM

A fine example of them thinking they are better than you and don't need to talk to you.

Cause they got nothing to do and once a player speaks to them they'll answer.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: Stephi on January 31, 2011, 06:35:17 PM
Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on January 31, 2011, 06:29:07 PM

Cause they got nothing to do and once a player speaks to them they'll answer.

I was talking about when they don't answer them.. Which is often the case. I can see why you would think that every staff person is absolutely perfect and that there's always some 'reason' why they don't answer you, but I'm afraid you're not always right.

Jeremy

Thank you for your feedback everyone. I will more than likely send a memo about this tomorrow in the Staff only section. I even agree with this - if you can't pay attention to the screen stay logged off the game. (This goes for Gold Crowns only)

I hope this makes you guys feel better!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Sad Panda

TROLOLOLOLOL

Thanks Jeremy!!! You're the best!

M I K E

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on January 31, 2011, 06:17:29 PM
Rivin just sits in lumby all day showing off his torso and nezzy and rune defender...
He is helpful when some player calls him.

Some players? So not all or what you mean?