News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Hey.

Started by Jake, January 22, 2011, 02:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Hey everyone I'm new to Worldscape. I heard about this when Ryan was first creating blitz (Stating the website would probably be advertising.).

I'm looking forward to meeting some more of you guys :)

unknowed

Welcome to WorldscapeBlitz, One of the most powerfullservers ever...

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Voltimolt

why do I have a feeling we know this person?

zokian

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 22, 2011, 03:23:37 AM

lol scary  ::) anyway have fun in-game
lawl

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 22, 2011, 03:23:37 AM
Yeah, It feels like i know him yo.

Anyway, Welcome to Worldscape Blitz.

unknowed

wasen't there a player, about two years ago, witch had a red profile photo?

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

Quote from: unknowed on January 22, 2011, 04:35:27 AM
wasen't there a player, about two years ago, witch had a red profile photo?

Tons of people had a profile picture. Also, very rarely do we get a genuinely new player that knows how to type relatively correctly. Be that as it may, welcome to WorldScape Blitz. Hope you have fun.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Terror on January 22, 2011, 02:58:58 AM
Hey everyone I'm new to Worldscape. I heard about this when Ryan was first creating blitz (Stating the website would probably be advertising.).

I'm looking forward to meeting some more of you guys :)
It's Drunk Mario Or Jake, It's so obvious.

Drunk Mario = Storm
Terror =  Jake

Dug

And what about shadows?
She is definitely not a new player.
Welcome to worldscapeblitz spread the word.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Who is Jake? Also, I know who Shadows is. You'd all punch yourself for not noticing it already

Jake

I love it how everyone just assumes i've been here before  8)

Not quite sure who you guys are expecting?

Thanks for all the Welcomes :)

EDIT: "Spell relatively well", You obviously haven't seen me spell  :D

Sad Panda

I didn't say that you were someone from before, I just said that someone who has as good grammar as you do is very rare. I think Luke was the last genuinely new person to type that way. If you went back and looked at my very first post on here you'd see I used to suck at it.

You do have very good grammar. You have next to no errors compared to many many people on here.

Dug

Some people do have a unique POA(Point of Attraction) on these forums with the way they type but nick there are over 750 registered users out of which, 500 on my average count that post on forums have some similarities between.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 22, 2011, 07:53:40 PM
Who is Jake? Also, I know who Shadows is. You'd all punch yourself for not noticing it already
Who is shadows?

Sad Panda

I'm sure that there are much more than 750 registered people on this forum. For the exact number check out the stats area.

I'm choosing to keep Shadows' identity in the shadows.