News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Special Event!

Started by Voltimolt, January 17, 2011, 06:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Yea you know what it is..
I'll be sending out a pm to as much people that's active :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

Well, I'll be there tomorrow definately!

Voltimolt

Ok guys this is it!

The video has been completed, rendered, resized and uploaded to youtube awaiting Ryan to view the video before releasing to the worldscape community. Thanks to everyone for their time. This plan took up about 60gb of my hard drive from rendering and 20gb of recording footage of worldscape for editting.

Dug

elf mabrook.
MEANING:
A thousand Congrats.
I hope some people get interested in this type of career and want the will to do it!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

I hope we get lots of views on the video, The more views the more people that will play Worldscape.

I think, At the beginning of the video put the banner on the front.

Voltimolt

Yeah I don't think that would work out, cause I already rendered and resized which took some time and gave me a system memory leak.
so, the video is uploaded but I set it to private because ryan has to view it first then it'll be set to public.

But Ryan's not replying :( though I do remember he tends to stay up late on fridays/saturdays.