News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Rock Crab Training Glitch.

Started by Avery, January 21, 2011, 04:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avery

Rock Crabs are set for auto retaliate, and they hit 0 damage if you're wearing good armor. People can just go afk, and train while not even playing.

Sad Panda

Pk0wnedall

Okay, I won't. I will watch there and make sure no one abuses.

Sad Panda

This really isn't bug abuse.. The game was designed that way. A bug is an error-this is not.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 21, 2011, 11:29:50 PM
This really isn't bug abuse.. The game was designed that way. A bug is an error-this is not.
Yeah, Not really a bug because the hits haven't been added to them yet.

Also, Disposing this will make people do it. As I've caught one today already.

Reported in report section.

Dug

Here we go again.....
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 21, 2011, 04:04:19 PM
Ne'ermind...
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 21, 2011, 11:27:13 PM
Okay, I won't. I will watch there and make sure no one abuses.

Let's let ryan and jeremy post here unless you have some supporting evidence of the bug which would just be names, alright? : )
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Well in my first post I said that he shouldn't make a second topic about it, but then I realized it was in Bug Reports so I changed it. I guess I edited it within the grace period so it doesn't say I did. I then realized that this wasn't really a bug so I responded again. I don't think that there are any rules in this section about responding to posts.

M I K E

It isnt really illegal to do that right?

And also they have to fix the defence bonus..and that you gotta move close to crabs, and then they attack you..

I K3 Dubstep

You guys realize that rock crabs have incredibly low Strength, right? You don't even need good armour if your Defence is high enough. It's not bug abuse, that's just how the NPC is designed.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Avery

It's possibly the defense formula, because obviously training is not supposed to be that easy, and panda thank you for the advise attempt, however i'm an administrator after all and i do know how to manage myself in game, and on the forums.

Sad Panda

The original post? I removed it for a reason. If your addressing anything else then I am clearly correct.