News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

lottery!

Started by zokian, January 15, 2011, 10:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zokian

okay so the title preety much sais it all i was thinking worldscape could have a lottery could be once a week or once every month thats for you to decide it could even be a 1 time thing what ever suits you

Reward system:
The amount of money that was spent to buy lottery tickets is the jackpot
Example:
80 people bought tickets at 2k ea so  you can win 160k im not sure exactly if this is what you guys wanted but correct me please you didnt make it clear enough what the reward system was
Buying the tickets:
i was thinking each player could buy 1 ticket and i don't want the lottery to ruin the economy so tickets cant be cheap so i was thinking tickets should cost around 2k ea or higher depending on what you guys think

Extra information on how it might work:
the rest of it is preety similar to the lottery in real life make the draw completely random um.. thats about it

What do you think?

Okay.. so first off thanks for taking up time to post and help perfect the idea ive read your comments and it seems as tho you want it so that you can only but 1 ticket its completely random so sort of like put a name out of a hat i guess anywayy i guess since the majority want it its best to have it so ive preety much changed the rules best i can to fit the NEW rules and yeah.. so if you have any further suggestion you want to make go ahead no such thing as a bad idea
lawl

gomes97

good idea but where you can buy it??? maybe when you do ::lotery

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

zokian

Quote from: gomes97 on January 15, 2011, 10:27:24 AM
good idea but where you can buy it??? maybe when you do ::lotery

good idea and thanks for the comment   :D
lawl

Sad Panda

First, take out the yellow text. It's annoying and almost impossible to read. Second, this has a one in a trillion chance of happening. You'd have a better chance at winning the actual lottery. It'd ruin the economy here. We aren't going to turn 1k into 120k like that. This would've been a sensible suggestion in classic, but not in Blitz.

Pk0wnedall

Ryan won't add something stupid like this to the Legendry Blitz.

Dug

Honestly the lottery should be for higher levels of players that have money to spend..
Tickets should be 1m-2m each but considering the number of active players now.. they should be 5k-20k each.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Personally, I see nothing wrong with this idea. We have it in real life and it doesn't f*ck up the economy.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Shadows

Also - who said there would be a winning ticket every week? Decent suggestion, and it'd be a pretty unique feature for a private server.
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

Thank you for changing the color, but I still don't support it.

zokian

I agree with dug  ::)

Note: I changed the part where it sais it should be weekly  :-X)
lawl

Voltimolt

Do not support, this has no use whatsoever.

Shadows

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 18, 2011, 05:52:15 AM
Do not support, this has no use whatsoever.

Opinions are like assholes; everyone has them. It's honestly Ryan's and/or Jeremy's opinions that count, not ours, so it doesn't matter if you support it or not.
"Rubes"

Insomnom

False.

Ryan and Jeremy do things based on what's good for the community AND what we want.
They don't disregard us all-together. That would be pretty stupid.
So our opinions DO matter.

@topic- I don't really think it's a good idea.
At least, not right now.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

OH! THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN! How do you come back from a whuppin' like that, Shadows?

Voltimolt

Thanks mute, your are absolutely right!