News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Can't we have a separate board for this crap?

Started by Insomnom, January 12, 2011, 01:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Like a another thread called "Loser Farewells".

Then the people who wants to quit and announce it, they'll be post on that thread, yeah sure why not? Those hogs up the Off-topic.
and we see them 3-10 days later.

Kryptonite

Jesus not everyone who quits is going to be back in a week...

Or at all...

This is my opinion:

People who quit and post a quitting topic are the ones who usually come back eventually.

People who quit and don't post a quitting topic (aka leave without making a big fuss) are usually the ones who don't come back.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Insomnom

Exactly, only it doesn't need to be named so harshly.
Maybe a hello/goodbye board. And have it set like the game board, where post count doesn't go up (If you really cared to say goodbye or welcome back then one more post wouldn't matter to you anyway). That way, it can even be used for people letting others know they're going on vacation or whatever-the-f*ck-else they wish to let us know about their playing schedule.
>.<'

'nd Krypto is pretty right.
I just get tired of, like Voltimolt said, these threads spamming up OT.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Yeah, only Luke, Jazmin, Avery, Pav, Bill, Ryan, Jeremy, and the in game admins can view the trash board. Also, the people who don't make the topics are usually the ones we want back. When most people quit nobody will know anything changed so they make a topic about it. When people like Matt quit they don't have to make a topic because it'll be the talk of the game for a few days.

Insomnom

Yeah, Mute. I thought of suggesting the exact same thing, but eh.
Dunno if that would be implemented any time soon.
Though I'm sure if enough of us forum mods agree, it wouldn't be a problem.

And I lol'd at that topic.
Ah, children.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I wouldn't tell that kid to stop. I wouldn't be able to because I'd be shitting myself laughing.

lollol

you know its a pretty good idea we should name it like....hellos and goodbyes or heys and byes or anything
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Sad Panda

Quote from: lollol on January 13, 2011, 12:45:53 PM
you know its a pretty good idea we should name it like....hellos and goodbyes or heys and byes or anything

How about name it "Introductions" and have a sub-board named "Farewells"....

Quote from: Mute on January 12, 2011, 06:03:30 PM
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 12, 2011, 04:51:58 PM
I'd be shitting myself laughing.
You would probably be doing that for days if you saw the amount of crap we have in that section.  :P

But like I said, I'm all up for just simply locking those topics as soon as I see them, and if they cause trouble, then the action is taken.

What section is that from? General? I have like over 20 topics in there. 18 are probably from the BH era so that means that 17 of the 20 topics I have in that section are retarded as f*ck. I bet if I looked at some of my posts from BH I'd start hitting myself..

Yoho

Birthdays and people becoming a mod too on that board too, does my head in when people create 5 topics about it.

zokian

i dont really think we need one i mean insomnom only mentioned 12 you really think there should be a section with only 12 topics and i dont think theres gonna be that many more byes
lawl

Sad Panda

Jazmin only bothered to go get that  many. There are over 75 topics that pertain to this. Even more that are introductions. Add some of the ones that Yoho mentioned then we have over 200 topics. Also, didn't you quit, zokian?

zokian

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 14, 2011, 04:45:00 PM
Jazmin only bothered to go get that  many. There are over 75 topics that pertain to this. Even more that are introductions. Add some of the ones that Yoho mentioned then we have over 200 topics. Also, didn't you quit, zokian?

1st off i dont think that theres over 200 on blitz lol actually im nearly sure there isnt and i would of thought it was preety obvious i hadn't quit seeing as im posting
lawl

lollol

am sorry but i dun rlly agree with ya cause everybody is quitting u know,there are more than 12 topics there are liike 50 or even more u know and am sure there will be more i just hope there wont be :(
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/