News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

bye guys

Started by d1stortor, January 12, 2011, 01:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d1stortor

well today was officially my quitting day. i just gave away like 70m worth of stuff.12+ bandos sets,15m+dragon stuff, all my rares etc etc. well guys wish you all the best of luck. i wanted to give it to new people but.....there wasnt any at the time. well i gave most of my stuff to cory, and two other people. i told cory on him giving some stuff to new people.since i really quitted because sooooo many selfish people and well things have changed alot. i'm just another person that quitted. i made this post just for the new players that need some help. tell ''Cory'' to help you all out with some stuff. -tear-. Dug, or bug (i forgot your username) if you read this....eff you bish! i never liked you, you little newb, hahahhaha.  bye worldscape best of luck.

-D1stortor(steven) aka daddy  :))))))))))))
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Voltimolt

Earth

People. Seriously. Don't be rude. He gave out all his stuff not being selfish and quitting with all his stuff untouched in his bank.
The least yous could do is say a nice Goodbye...

Bye D1storter hope you come back one day All-Go-Free Players hates seeing people go. ):
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

wouter

Diva La Viva

First did you speak of selfish, and then dug. Those two are the worst combination ever, you're just jealous.

I say 4 days.

ratman3

D1stortor, what you did for me on classic kept me playing worldscape.  If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have been here.  Anyways, i hope that you enjoyed your time on worldscape, and i hope that you  come back in the near future.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

I don't remember anything happening in wildy between me and you :o
Hope you have a nice life and hear from you in the future.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Dug

Seriously guys enough some people might be having a very bad day :(
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

X

Dug

I give him until he wants to come back.

Sad Panda

That's what we're betting on, dug. I got 6 days on my side.

Kryptonite

Quote from: dug on January 12, 2011, 04:22:22 PM
Seriously guys enough some people might be having a very bad day :(

This.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

I understand what you're getting at luke but some people post so people know who went where... it's like saying to you're father\mother you're going to be coming come at 3:00 am in the morning but you don't tell them for the attention do you? You tell them to let them notice that you didn't die or get kidnapped and that you're safe and following a path. if you know what i mean... But honestly if you saw what he gave away to people you would probably have changed what you had in mind about him.