News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz banner complete!

Started by Voltimolt, January 06, 2011, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Quote from: M I K E on January 10, 2011, 01:44:59 PM
The picture with a lot people saying "All join Worldscape" etc is mine isnt it?  :o

Some credit for me if it is lmfao  ::)

You can take credits from Dug, because I just selected the pictures from him, and surely he cannot remember all the people presented in it.

Dug

That's actually right.
The people that i can see in that photo\remember that were there were:(there were 13 people including me)

RY600003333("Www.Worldscapeblitz.Com")
MOD SEAN("Worldscapeblitz.Com is leet!")
X("Join worldscapeblitz :D :D :D you'll love it.")
BRIAN("Join us at worldscapeblitz.Com baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!! -Brian")
STEPHI("Worldscape blitz!Join now!!")
DHAROK132("Worldscape blitz is amazing join us!!!")
FRANCIS54111("Worldscape is the best come join us!!!")
MRFANTASMOH("Come join worldscapeblitz.com is the best")
VIO VEX("Worldscape blitz is the best game ever! Join today!")
Someone said=("World scape blitz is that best!!@")
Someone said=("Worldscapeblitz is the elite of servers! all join now! Quick!")
M I K E("")
I can't seem to put myself in you're spot mike or figure out what you said.. but i do know you were there...
THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.