News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Date my Avatar

Started by Daxking, January 05, 2011, 08:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

Yes I know this video is old, but i felt like posting it.  ;D

Sad Panda

Lol, I like it. It only got to the middle for me though... =|

Daxking

Joker

Dug

I liked it as well ;D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Daxking

I think the lyrics are what makes me like it the most.   :D

Sad Panda

Quote from: Daxking on January 06, 2011, 05:01:08 PM
D: howcome?

I had Internet problems then. Router was on and off as the minutes passed. I saw the second half now. It turns out my connection stopped right before the guy's part the first time.

Insomnom

The Guild is awesome.  ;D
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Inferno

Mario-"Inferno what did you think of this performance?"

Inferno- "Great Choreography ya'know, could i get a replay of you kissing that guy? Yeah, there beautiful. One thing... i wanna date you avatar." <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Call me Diva, Maxi, Max, the best. I prefer the last one.

Dug

Wish i could do songs related to runescape like this but i can't...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..