News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

bowsword

Started by suckit, November 21, 2008, 03:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suckit

wats the point of a bowsword i meAN the bow part it doesnt evan shot arrows i meAN it should be called a sword if the bow part doesnt work

Zack

If you haven't noticed a lot of weapons don't work properly, but the point of a bow-sword is that they look cool not that they should have two uses.

suckit

0ownage0

the reason why its called a bow-sword is because it looks like a bow but its a sword,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Flame

it's a quest item it doesn't actually do anything

0ownage0

oh what quest is it from? and it does give some "plusage" but its not that good,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

zammypro

Quote from: 0ownage0 on December 01, 2008, 05:46:49 PM
oh what quest is it from? and it does give some "plusage" but its not that good,

0ownage0

The quest is Devious Minds.

Banjo Hick

a bow-sword is actually a huge rare, and i would love to buy one if anyone is selling one, and it is a quest item like flame said

kingdom x2

where can i get a bow sword?

Banjo Hick

if u actually went on and asked people around to buy one u could have bought one from me, but i sold it to lucifer and i dont think he'll want to sell it unless its a good offer

damo

wait what game is this in?
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

princess ex

WORLDSCAPE CLASSIC!

damo

but when i click on questlist it shows nothing, were they taken out?
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Zack

It's a quest item, nobody actually got it from a quest. They were probably dropped by an admin a long time ago.

Banjo Hick

i heard that like at one time admins gave u whatever you wanted and thats why we have these rares that would be un acsessible otherwise, and some of the shops dont work like when i trade the fish monger he doesnt have anything in stock, was there something there before?