News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

" <, ^, _, / "

Started by Daxking, January 05, 2011, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

I know Ryan gets a lot of suggestions and don't want to be a pain. But I would love it for the keys " <, ^, _, / " I know it isn't that important but I would like it if you did add these. Sorry that it might be a bother.  ::) :P

Sad Panda

Stephi

Well maybe this idea is for people who like to make some faces that requires some of those keys.

Or Something else  that Daxking has in his mind.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Daxking

This is what I would use them for...

• < for <.< or <3
  • ^ for ^.^ instead of (: or to say like ^lol^ about something above
  • _ for -_- or amandas face -___________________________________- and you could be talking to somebody and say I ____ you or something..
  • / for </3 and it's easier for me to type a / instead of a \ because i'm used to the regular /...

Sad Panda

Well ok. Yeah Stephi, I guess it is for people who like smileys.

Stephi

Quote from: Daxking on January 05, 2011, 07:59:59 PM
  • _ for -_- or amandas face -___________________________________- and you could be talking to somebody and say I ____ you or something..
  • / for </3 and it's easier for me to type a / instead of a \ because i'm used to the regular /...
Lmao.

But yeah some of these will be helpful for some of the keys that are hard to do or that are being used to much for answers and you'd like to type something new.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Daxking

Yeah these haven't been in classic so I think it'd be cool if we could have them now.  ;D

Kryptonite

This has to do with what characters the client supports. So it couldn't really be solved with a server update. But I honestly have no idea if you can alter the client to make these characters work, or if you have to update the client to a newer deob. If that's the case, we'll probably have it when the 508 gets released.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

M I K E

Support to that.

I use smileys a lot and then i could use more, also if people need to say something like red/white they dont have to type it with \..lol..

And //walkthroughwalls doesnt exist anymore so..

Also you could do:

<>< O_o

::)

Dug

Would give people more pleasure
white:wave:>---------------<>
                      /\
                    / l l
                   /  l l
                  /   l l
                 /    l l
                /     l l
               /      l l
              /    l>l l---------------<>
              \       l l
                \     l l
                  \   l l
                    \ l l
                      \/
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

It's easy to add these, He only needs to add them in a file in the client.

Dug

He knows that but he's busy with other stuff to do this now  :P
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..