News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Gossip Girl Season 4!@

Started by Earth, January 04, 2011, 08:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth

Hey guys. I just bought A few episodes of Gossip Girl Season 4 off Itunes. Im so excited! I just had to tell someone!!!!!!!!!!! Will Chuck be ok? Will Jenny go better again and stop ruining relationships!!!! Omg so excited. Also does anybody know anything about when One Tree Hill Season 7 will be out? They are the the best shows in the world!!
x.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Sad Panda

Pretty Little Liars is better than either. Of course Pokémon is the all time best.

Earth

What show is pretty little liars on and where can I get it? Never heard of it, but it sounds good. (I use to watch Pokemon when I was around 6)

Sad Panda

Pretty Little Liars is on ABC Family. It's on channel 311 if you have DirectTV. I was joking about the Pokémon part. Pokémon are really just Rastafarian proctologists.

Earth

Sad Panda

Earth

"The Simple Life" you know. Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie,

M I K E

The simple life is epic..

I allways lol when i watch it because those blondes cant do nothing...cant even use a microwave >.<

Sad Panda

Ohhhh, yeah I know that show. Did you know that one episode had Ke$ha Sebert in it? Ugly as ever...

Earth

I only liked season 1, then it got crappy.

Joker

DRAGON BALL Z THE BEST SHOW EVAH EVAH.

Sad Panda

That show was great when I was six...

Dug

I never even watched it lol.. But my favorite now days are friends and Simpsons :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Earth

Never really watched Dragon Ball Z.. But I heard it was addicting when I was about 10-12