News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

CLASSIC

Started by SikSinz, December 30, 2010, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SikSinz

I played this in classic, just.. havnt been on in about a year. had tons of rares ): now i have none. :/ would be much appreciated if someone would help luls, This game has came a long way since i was last on, keep up the great work (:

Sad Panda

If you're asking for Classic to be back then I'll have you know that it will not be coming back. Ryan and Jeremy to not hand out items either.

Vee Dub

I think he's just saying how much better it's gotten since classic has gone.

Dug

Well we appreciate you complimenting worldscape but we have all started a new community where everyone has a fair advantage of having a fresh new start... with no duping whatsoever soo all i have to say is welcome back to worldscape and hope you stay loyal :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Quote from: dug on December 30, 2010, 08:25:51 PM
Well we appreciate you complimenting worldscape but we have all started a new community where everyone has a fair advantage of having a fresh new start... with no duping whatsoever soo all i have to say is welcome back to worldscape and hope you stay loyal :)

And none of that idiotic farcasting crap.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

I like how people act like they were the ones who caught the dupers. The people who actually helped me catch them don't even act like they did.

gomes97

I think blitz great but if you do not want to do it with compliments to put a hand sign action Or make a solution

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner