News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My Soccer Shot from October 2010

Started by Sad Panda, January 29, 2011, 08:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

That's me taking a shot from about 40 yards out in street shoes apparently in my socks. The description says it's upper 90, but it was in the lower corner. I took a shot from about there in a tournament game for my club and did hit it upper 90.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

TROLOLOLOLOL

Sad Panda

Thanks, both of you. If anyone happens to be in Kansas City, MO in early March then you can come see me play in a college showcase. ::)

TROLOLOLOLOL

Best of luck. I won't be able to attend.

Sad Panda

Thanks. Also, I was joking around. It'd be pretty creepy for someone to come there. Even if they just happened to be in the area..

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Sad Panda

Dug

You should see this kid i meat a few years back he's 15 and his foot is .... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT. Some people just are born with super natural powers ::) but nice shot :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..