News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

tokens

Started by zokian, December 29, 2010, 01:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zokian

Okay so maybe its just me but im finding it really hard to get ahold of tokens i know that somem other players arent having this problem but most of them have been buying them and for "poor" people this isnt a solution and its almost impossible to get the crazy amount of tokens such as 6000 for barrow gloves are the most expensive item in the game for the simple reason that there practically impossible to get without having tremendous amounts of money or a heck of a lot of time on your hands. I have been told these barrow gloves cost 18mil which is as you probably know a preety high amount of money.. so um my question to you is would you like to see easier ways of getting tokens since in funpk there are normally 0 people its preety much impossible to get tokens there and in camp you get roughly 10 per round and a camp game is 6 minutes 35 seconds long which means you have to do 600 games of camp only for barrow gloves thats alot of time..

soooo post what you think.. do you want to see easier ways to get tokens and why?
lawl

Yoho

zokian

lawl

Stephi

Leaving the way to get tokens are better for everyone.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Vee Dub

Yeah, earlier in my playing days i was thinking about this to.

Think about it, If Ry makes Tokens easier to get, Items won't be as good and worthless to most players.

Just work for them, As Yoho said.

zokian

eventually there gonna become worthless anyway why stall it?
lawl

Insomnom

Nope.
Horrible idea.

If you don't want to work for your items, this server isn't for you.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

This server is meant to be fun with a thrill to it and how would this make it that way?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

-10% support. Not ever going to happen.

Quote from: zokian on December 29, 2010, 02:22:28 PM
eventually there gonna become worthless anyway why stall it?

False.

zokian

okay so seeing no one yet has replied with a positive comment to this i request a lock seeing as its obviously never going to go ahead..
lawl

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.