News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Thank you

Started by cody the coder, December 28, 2010, 12:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody the coder

I would just like to say thank you for this amzing server Ryan and Jeremy, it is 100X better than classic was and if you guys wanna add me, my username in-game is cody225
Merry Christmas ! :)

Dug

Good to hear.:) Just follow the rules and be nice and you'll do alright. ;)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Quote from: dug on December 28, 2010, 12:38:39 PM
good to hear :) just follow the rules and be nice and you will do alright  ;)

Being nice doesn't get anyone anywhere. Try not to do what I did the first few runs around.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 28, 2010, 02:51:07 PM
Being nice doesn't get anyone anywhere. Try not to do what I did the first few runs around.
Better yet, Try not to be nick lol
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

cody the coder

Quote from: dug on December 28, 2010, 04:25:36 PM
Quote from: Killer Panda on December 28, 2010, 02:51:07 PM
Better yet, Try not to be nick lol
Haha, will do :P
Merry Christmas ! :)

Vee Dub

Just be yourself. If anyone criticizes you don't listen, It's there fault for not liking a cool kid.

*WSB IS WAY BETTER THEN WSC, I AGREE*

ratman3

The Thing that I like about Worldscape Blitz is the game first came out for public release, how we all had to do the things oursleves, and then spread those things around to each person that joined after it. I actually like to help alot of the newer players in the game, and watching them later give to the next generation of players [every few days...], and knowing that I was a part of the game's beggining.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Joker

Quote from: Vee Dub on December 28, 2010, 11:53:15 PM
*WSB IS WAY BETTER THEN WSC, I AGREE*
Quote from: cody the coder on December 28, 2010, 12:04:43 PM
it is 100X better than classic was
[/s]
I DONOT agree with that...
all of the noobs (sorry for that) says that blitz is better than classic.
Anyhow....I am gonna add you.

Dug

Honestly both stretch beyond there limits and i'm sure whatever ryan\jeremy's decision is they will never give up as long as people support them.

Francis

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!