News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

[Signature]Requesting is back!

Started by Voltimolt, December 27, 2010, 10:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Sup,

I'm making signatures again! All I ask in return is respect to my forum profile :)

Format

2Main colors/Or picture url, or background: #, #, #
Main text, colors for this text: #, #
Additional text/Slogan (Optional), colors for this text: #, #
Will you give me respect? #

Latest work I've done on December +.

Sad Panda

Main colors: From left to right it should fade from black to white. The text should fade opposite of that.
Text: On the top left it should say Killer in the top left, Panda in the top right, Rabid in the bottom left, and Animal in the bottom left.
Additional text: "The old is anew." in small text in the very middle.
Respect: I'd give it anyways.

Kryptonite

2Main colors: Dark green, Dark red
Main text: Kryptonite
Slogan (Optional): 69
Will you give me respect? Yeah, but it's kinda weird that you'd ask

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

zokian

2Main colors: red and white or anything you think looks cool dont mind  :P
Main text: Zokian
Slogan (Optional): None
Will you give me respect? I did a while back  :)
lawl

Dug

2Main colors: red and Blue and i was wondering if you can animated signatures if not that's cool.
Main text: DUG in capital.
Slogan (Optional): Mabye a Mercedes sign in the background as well 
Will you give me respect? cough no cough... I'M joking i would how much do they cost?::)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Voltimolt

Killer Panda, i really couldn't understand what you want.

Im soon updating my format

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

|                                                                                                                       |
| Rabid_________________________________________________ Animal |

That's basically what I want. It will fade black to white. All of the text other than the phrase will be the opposite color as the colors around it.

Zombie Soup

2Main colors/Or picture url, or background: anything you think might go well with my name
Main text, colors for this text: Zombie Soup (red)
Additional text/Slogan (Optional), colors for this text: You don't want me as your enemy! (red)
Will you give me respect? Of course!

Yeah, I am not very good at making banners, so I just thought I would let you choose what looks cool! If that's ok with you.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Zombie Soup on February 20, 2011, 01:57:26 PM
2Main colors/Or picture url, or background: anything you think might go well with my name
Main text, colors for this text: Zombie Soup (red)
Additional text/Slogan (Optional), colors for this text: You don't want me as your enemy! (red)
Will you give me respect? Of course!

Yeah, I am not very good at making banners, so I just thought I would let you choose what looks cool! If that's ok with you.

I don't think Andy is open for requests anymore.  :-\

Partyhat

Main Colours: Misty and Shady Dark with confetty and you like a purple shade through it.
Main text, colors for this text: Purple Partyhat Addict (I want the text in purple, Like a shadowy one).
Will you give me respect? 2 (When i get enough posts)
Also, Can you please do it ASAP. And make the writing text really cool and you make it look as good as you can.

Insomnom

Way to not pay attention to anything that's going on.

Going to lock this. Voltimolt if you want it reopened someday, just let me know.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.