News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Disapeared items

Started by xx hottie xx, December 27, 2010, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xx hottie xx

I was playing at camp when the game suddenly lagged out, and when i lagged back in all my stuff were gone :( all the lucky drops i got from the dragons too :(
Anyway, this also happend to everyone? what happend?

Kryptonite

In camp you don't get any "lucky drops from dragons". In fact, you don't get any drops at all. So you might wanna change that post to make it make sense.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Kane, she was in the wilderness earlier killing the dragons.

Hottie, this is due to the rollback. For one reason or another we had to fix something that happened within the last two hours or so.

Dug

By "we" you mean The allgofree staff  or am i mistaken lol
Also By doing the roll-back Something happened to my 4k bolt racks... And you know i couldn't get 4k bolt racks within 2 hours from barrows or buying from people even..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

It was probably more than 2 hours, it was just an estimate. I lost 700 tokens, haha.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Meh... It's just a game so it doesn't matter much to me at all.

Dug

same but it's still a bummer :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

ratman3

There was another rollback today, about like 10 minutes tho.  I did lose my red h'ween mask though...
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sad Panda

I got my BGS back. I got an even better deal this time.

Ry60003333

Yeah the rollbacks are caused by my internet going on and off and the game world losing its connection to the login server, which saves the accounts.

The game is programmed to try and reconnect if it loses connection, but I'll be working on improving the code to try and prevent it from rolling back your accounts. :-\
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 29, 2010, 01:03:32 AM
Yeah the rollbacks are caused by my internet going on and off and the game world losing its connection to the login server, which saves the accounts.

The game is programmed to try and reconnect if it loses connection, but I'll be working on improving the code to try and prevent it from rolling back your accounts. :-\

I think you should just take a month off from coding. It seems to us like you're doing it every free moment you get. We appreciate it greatly, but we don't want you to kill yourself doing it.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 01:11:00 AM
I think you should just take a month off from coding. It seems to us like you're doing it every free moment you get. We appreciate it greatly, but we don't want you to kill yourself doing it.
Yeah I would enjoy that. 8) But we need to try and gather more players for the game, and we are just starting to get an established player base, and there is still a lot of content missing that we would like to add. :)

Plus I need to make sure that the Ads on the site make enough money to pay for the site and the VPS, and thats been a problem for a while. :-[
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

I've noticed that there are more players in Blitz that... take charge. They are more independent and, therefore, are more likable and, therefore, stay. Double therefore? Ja. I've also noticed more of the older players coming back such as Katie, Steve, and Jose.

Are you able to negotiate with Google (or whomever) about the price for placing ads on here?

Dug

I sense myself buying a plane ticket and calling 911 to report a computer addiction.