News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Halp!

Started by ScrewThyself, December 27, 2010, 06:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScrewThyself

So, I sign up and the first error I get is one that wont let me play.
I attempt to sign in but it keeps giving me the error of "Unable to complete login, please try another world", however there isn't another world online to play.

So, what do I need to do?

Sad Panda

Exit out of the client and the client downloader. Now reopen the client downloader and open a new client. Let me know if it helps.

ScrewThyself

Just tried that, and no luck.  D=

Methinks I'll just have to wait for Ry to fix it.

Stephi

I'm having the same problem:Could not complete login.

And I tried both the clients but no luck.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Sad Panda

Clear Cookies, Cache, and History...

ScrewThyself

Erm, somehow I doubt that will help, due to the fact that I use the desktop client...

Insomnom

Make sure it's not still running in your process list.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Quote from: ScrewThyself on December 27, 2010, 06:56:07 PM
Erm, somehow I doubt that will help, due to the fact that I use the desktop client...

Do what Jazmin suggested. If that doesn't help then use the downloadable client. I used to use the webclient all the time, but the downloadable one is much better. If you don't want it to take up space (like your truely) then you should not save it, just open it. First, open up client updater. Second, open the client and let it run.

ScrewThyself

The client boots fine, it just wont let me log in though

I guess from the looks of other topics, Ry just needs to re-boot the login server or something like that.

Sad Panda

Ok, good luck with the game when you do get on.

Sad Panda

It's happening to me now too. I lagged out as I began to kill Kamil. I didn't have prayer on yet. I think I lost all my shit. =P

Francis

Guys, Theres a previous post and I posted it. Just wait, Eventualy when ryan reads this he will reboot the login server.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

He already did. There was a rollback though. Anything done in the last two hours is now gone. Have fun.

Francis

Right now, EVERYONES acounts have this problem, including mine... :(
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

Mhhmmmm... It'll be fine. Even if it won't; it's just a game.