News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Special User Titles

Started by Jeremy, May 11, 2008, 04:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

I've created a set of "Titles" that you guy's can earn by helping the appropriate way on the forum. I'll give you a list, and a definition of each of them so you know exactly what they mean.  ;D

Note: These user's have no authority, nor do they work for AllGoFree. These user's are not Moderator's, or AllGoFree Staff. They have no powers within the forum.

AllGoFree Assistant: When a user is rewarded with this title it normally means you have a close connection with us here at AllGoFree. It means that your input is taken into special consideration, and you are exposed to information that will help AllGoFree thrive. You are an AllGoFree Assistant

AllGoFree Friend: This title is given to users who show much respect towards the Staff and Forum Moderator's. They have a close relation with AllGoFree for that reason, and have, in most cases, a high post count that isn't spam. Their posts are wise, and very relevant to the topic at hand. They are a AllGoFree Friend.

This list will be updated.

Thanks for reading!
Jeremy.

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

erm can a normal user actually become a allgofree assistant???

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on May 11, 2008, 11:22:20 AM
erm can a normal user actually become a allgofree assistant???
Yep! Thats the point of the titles.  :P

If you want an example, Drl (a member) is an AllGoFree Assistant. He runs and operates SBNet, the IRC network we use. He also helped me set up the IRC Chat button you see.  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

kaelan

pepper

Just Wondering, Can We Suggest other players for these Titles?  Or are they picked by the Staff?

Cavallers

well they are normally picked by Jeremy he is the AllGoFree Administrative Manager

-Cavallers

pepper

I know, thats His job in All Go Free, but That's for In-Game P-Modship and Adminship.

But, I miss-read the post, it Says that We Will Choose so, :P.

Jeremy

To clarify; I mostly manage these types of things. I normally will be the one choosing who gets what, and for what reasons. I am the Forum Manager. :)

I hope that helps.  ;D
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Archangel555

Good idea jeremey ;) it sounds very good and that did help me out  :D

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

Cavallers

what do you mean by "good idea Jeremy!" ??

-Cavallers

Ron

Nice idea!
They all kind of sound like the same thing to me though :P
Loading signature...

Con1887

Fantastic idea now people know if one person is helpful or a excellent provider
in the forums. This idea can't possibly have gone better. I'd find this helpful If i was new to the worldscapeblitz forums.

Chris Bud

Now Jeremy. I wanna ask you something.

If I give a post there is insitefull, And has a purpose for people such as... A new member. Would it be spam?

I like to do alot of Forum's thng's since I left... I learned alot of ".com" and "SMF" coding. So I feel like the Forum's is my place! What if I posted 100 post's a day. But they all where very amazing post's? Would you still consider this spam...

Hope you can answer this...     ~Chris

pwnuu

-Shane

poild

gotta love what you do :D mainly every update on the forums are cool good job!