News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Ok...

Started by Sad Panda, December 27, 2010, 12:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Start throwing down rare items in game. If you can then please say what drops it.

Dug

Do you think the ryan and jeremy have to worry with the rares in the game now?
They have bigger issues that is far more important then releasing a few rares atm.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Yoho

Nick, do you mean 3rd age, dragon ect?

Sad Panda

Yes, Yoho. Dug, I'm not concerned about that in the least. I'm making a list of rare items and which monsters drop them.

zokian

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 27, 2010, 12:20:07 AM
Start throwing down rare items in game. If you can then please say what drops it.

what?
lawl

Yoho

Quote from: zokian on December 28, 2010, 06:32:58 AM
Quote from: Killer Panda on December 27, 2010, 12:20:07 AM

what?

What NPC's drop rares such as dragon, bandos, 3rd age ect.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 27, 2010, 02:11:56 PM
Yes, Yoho. Dug, I'm not concerned about that in the least. I'm making a list of rare items and which monsters drop them.
Ah alright i miss-understood :-[
Dragon Helm= Chaos Elemental
Saradomin Sword = Chaos Elemental
Dragon Leggs, Dragon skirt = "special dragons you can't get to anymore so please don't bother asking about them"
Fury = Blue dragon
Whip = Blue dragon
D boots = Blue dragon
Third-age helmet = kamil
Third-age plate = kamil
Third-age leggs = kamil
Third-age ammy = kamil
Third-age helmet = kamil
obby sheild = tek monsters lvl 149(located between the 2 shops in the middle)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Thanks, Dug. I'll add those onto my .docx. When I finish the list I'll copy/paste everything onto a new topic.

Dug

no problem thou why would you do that lol?

Sad Panda

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 28, 2010, 03:19:22 PM
When I finish the list I'll copy/paste everything onto a new topic.
Why not post it on here :)?

Sad Panda

Because this is about throwing down the items. The other one will be just for the list. I will have that locked so people don't post on it suggesting items.

Dug

oh alright also this should be locked any other drops i can remember such as this:
Bandos Chest-plate, Tassets and Boots = KBD
Dragon 2h and Dragon battle axe from Chaos elemental\black or red dragons.
I will pm you instead of posting :)

Sad Panda

No, this should not be locked. There will always be more rare items found. I'll check for the pm in a bit.

raremaster

is this in classic???