News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Drop Party Courtesy of the Banned

Started by Sad Panda, December 26, 2010, 03:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

atm 1.5m but when i reach 5m ill set a date on in-game events.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Ok. I just got 4m, Tassets, and TriJester set for BGS. Good deal? =D

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 28, 2010, 04:27:16 PM
Ok. I just got 4m, Tassets, and TriJester set for BGS. Good deal? =D
Who said i'm selling bgs :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Insomnom

damn good deal, I'd say. Good job. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

I'M GETTING LOST SOMEONE HELP ME AND DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME IN THE NEXT POST!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

If this was a trading topic it would go here
Now back to me someone tell me what's going on!
And oh kane, when i launch my investment company in the near decade your going to be my first target to drop a water balloon on.

Sad Panda

I know it was, haha. It was a friend that bought it though which is why he was so generous. Lol at Kane. Dug, I sold it, not you should sell me yours.

Kryptonite

Quote from: dug on December 28, 2010, 04:59:07 PM
If this was a trading topic it would go here
Now back to me someone tell me what's going on!
And oh kane, when i launch my investment company in the near decade your going to be my first target to drop a water balloon on.

:P

I think he meant he bought a bgs.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

I sold mine... Unless he is the one I sold it to. The person won't tell me their main account...

Dug

And now i understand thanks for clearing it up after all this time...
The topic I STILL DISAGREE.

Vee Dub

They could just make another account and pick the items back up....

Sad Panda

Well that'd be fine since that account isn't banned.

Insomnom

Plus if it's set up like others have suggested, it would be pretty random on the timing and/or completely unexpected.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Yoho

Then you have to consider time zones, I am normally sleeping when Jeremy or Ryan are on.  :-\