News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Skillcapes (Classic)

Started by Francis, February 08, 2011, 10:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Do you mind adding skillcapes for when worldscape classic is released again? I like them alot and it would be appreciated, Not asking for emotes i just want the capes. Thanks.

-Francis
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

Pk0wnedall

It's probably won't happen, But if it does then that's weird because Ryan said "There won't be any customs in Worldscape classic."

Dug

I'm not so sure this would be a good idea.
Think outside the box..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

NO!

Its classic, dont add any new shit to the game its perfect without..

And also, have you even played it?  ???

Wild

Skillcapes for 135 str? that isn't that bad XD

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

M I K E

Quote from: x wild x on February 09, 2011, 02:03:15 PM
Skillcapes for 135 str? that isn't that bad XD
I dont want anything to Classic what reminds me of Blitz lol..

And i would use fire cape anyways...also old server is old, new capes = eww

Wild

but i think 135 str deserves something.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

M I K E

Yeah, high hits and being ownage with skills at wildy :)

Keep old items in Classic, and new items in Blitz :P

Drunk Mario

No.

If you want skill capes you'll have to play blitz. I agree though, SOME sort of prize/reward for getting a certain 135. Maybe an untradable item depending on the skill? Like maybe for wood cutting there could be a dragon axe as a reward and make it un-tradable. For attack strength and defense there could be a special weapon that hit's a bit higher. I'm not sure how this would work for certain skills like firemaking though.. golden tinderbox? :o

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Francis

Mike, ive been a member of worldscape for around 3 years..
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Dug

Quote from: Drunk Mario on February 09, 2011, 04:54:38 PM
No.

If you want skill capes you'll have to play blitz. I agree though, SOME sort of prize/reward for getting a certain 135. Maybe an untradable item depending on the skill? Like maybe for wood cutting there could be a dragon axe as a reward and make it un-tradable. For attack strength and defense there could be a special weapon that hit's a bit higher. I'm not sure how this would work for certain skills like firemaking though.. golden tinderbox? :o
No customs remember?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: dug on February 10, 2011, 01:50:52 AM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on February 09, 2011, 04:54:38 PM
No.

No customs remember?
Those arean't Customs, they are already programmed into Classic. Ryan would just have to reset it from drops/banks..etc and then make it into skill-special. and if we do this, I'm sure more people would skill too..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Still Ryan has much to do at the moment and he is going deleted blitz items from players bank accounts =).