News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

:(

Started by Sora, December 26, 2010, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

I was attacking player "D" in funpk and when you keep going, you unfortunately end up in level 44 wildy. I didn't know it was wildy till he ranged me 'cause i had no food. I died and lost most of my stuff including ALL of my tickets, 2450 of them. :( That was most of my money that was on my account, and i lost all of it. I'm really sad now  :'( :'( :'(. He also killed Yoho and he lost his bgs.  :'(

Sad Panda

Ok, well we are all gonna go after him. Don't worry, we'll just piss him off until he gives u it back. We'll get the BGS, Tokens, and anything else back. What else did you two lose?

Kryptonite

I am splitting my tokens with him so that's covered :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Yoho

Krpytonite gave me everything, still haven't got the bgs, i asked him about the tokens, he said he didn't pick them up because he thought they were worthless.

Sad Panda

Oh my god. That kid is so dumb...

unknowed

What a nuub! One word: B.A.N4E.V.E.R

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

Daxking

I think there should be something actioned on this due to the fact staff does enforce it, hopefully one of them reads this...

Dug

I have reported this type of wildy at funpk to mod zexion before hopefully there working on a solution :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Quote from: Daxking on December 26, 2010, 05:42:57 PM
I think there should be something actioned on this due to the fact staff does enforce it, hopefully one of them reads this...

It's been actioned against already. Someone lock this now.