News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Funpk, really, is it that safe?

Started by Yoho, December 26, 2010, 02:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

So today I went afk in Funpk, thinking some people may come in and kill me for tokens, I later came back to find myself in Lumbridge losing most of my items, what I want to know is, how is it possible, why is it called funpk if i lose items?

Insomnom

Here's the problem.
If you go AFK in funpk, and you're set to auto retaliate.. someone can hit you and run.
This causes you to chase them. So they can go north, where there is a gate.
'nd obviously funpk is stationed in the wilderness.. so once you're through the gate, you're fair game.

So just to warn anyone else, so this doesn't happen again...
Don't go AFK in FunPK!

Really sorry that someone did that to you though, Yoho.
It's a pretty shitty thing to do. :\
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Yoho

I got told he lured me in wildy, I might post a suggestion to add that when you tele to funpk.

Insomnom

Exactly.
'nd that's a good idea. =)
Do you know who did it, by chance?
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sora

Insomnom

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

He kept complaining when we killed him in FunPK because it wasted his arrows. Apparently he doesn't care if he loots people illegally...

unknowed

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 26, 2010, 03:20:41 PM
He kept complaining when we killed him in FunPK because it wasted his arrows. Apparently he doesn't care if he loots people illegally...
that's just stupid of that D, hope we can pown him soon.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.