News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Game Offline

Started by Ry60003333, December 25, 2010, 02:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

The game is offline because of a major bug that needed to be fixed. It has been fixed and we are currently testing the server extensively and it will be back online soon.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

Thanks. Was it what I thought it was? Are you also adding in other things?

Insomnom

Probably, as you were one of the few to see a certain topic. =P
It's been fixed and things work better than ever now.

Ryan is also trying to fix a minor bug where you wouldn't be able to attack someone/thing if you are standing on top of it, as well as a bug where you could access the bank where you shouldn't be able to.

It shouldn't take much longer.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I don't like the one where you can't access the bank from certain spots. How else am I supposed to cook lobsters? It's too much work... But yeah, I'm the one who found out they'd been duping... I will quit if they can't fix it..

Insomnom

The server is back up.

Go have fun. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Ry60003333

The server is now online! If you find any bugs please inform us about them, it will make our lives, as well as yours, a lot easier.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.