News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Coin drops

Started by Dug, December 20, 2010, 10:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

IT has come to my attention that monsters drop a few amount of coins like mole drops 3k....kbd drops 1k or more...
I was thinking what if we make the monsters have a chance of dropping a load of coins like a 200k loot =] for lets say every
200 kbd kills or 100k drop for every 100 mole kill.. thou dragons such as blue and green have there own money making techniques =] this will be just for the higher lvl monsters...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

gomes97

good idea only then the values are less

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Sad Panda

You said not for the other dragons because they have their own money making techniques, but the mole drops BGS. Is that not a money making technique?

Insomnom

If we screw with that stuff, people can make money easier.
The only thing this does is causes items to cost more, to keep the economy balanced.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 20, 2010, 11:42:34 AM
You said not for the other dragons because they have their own money making techniques, but the mole drops BGS. Is that not a money making technique?
I said a chance not every single kill.. and what about black dragons? every 50 black dragon kills a 100k drop..
Its just that it could give players more motivation to kill more of those certain types of monsters..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Not for the rares that they drop? "I want money instead of the rarer items in the game..."

Safe Phat

I haven't been on the game, As of yet, So I'm assuming making money is hard?

If Ry or whoever does go through with this the economy will be stuffed.

Sad Panda

It's actually relatively easy to make money. Just get good at fishing and cooking. People are able to do it, but much too lazy.

Pk0wnedall

I support, It's a good idea. Maybe every 100-250 kills there should be a random 100-200k drop.

Monsters suggested:

Kalph Queen
King Black Dragon
Chaos Elemental
Kamil

Ry60003333

Right now I think we just need more players to get more cash flowing in the economy.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.