News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

DUGGGGGGGGY!!!

Started by Diva La Viva, December 24, 2010, 06:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

Congratulations on the mod place buddy! Your my mean-mean. =))))))

Yoho

Congratulations Duggy-Wuggy. :)

gomes97

GOOD LUCK U ARE A GOOD MOD I THINK

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

Thank you my guys, i appreciate it  :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Most of you were actually kind of dicks to Dug before he got mod.

*sigh*

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 25, 2010, 07:09:48 PM

*sigh*
This.

zokian

*sigh*

I dont think anyone wants to hear that.. Thats just negative
lawl

Sad Panda

Zokian, shut up. Now.

*sigh*

Unfortunately this is true. I don't think they deserve more attention just because they became mod all of the sudden.

unknowed

dug changed, he can't handle that his populair. he's acting like a d*ck to real frends now.

Emptyness

Diva La Viva

Dug ain't getting any more attention by me. Hopefully he won't become like tiny.

unknowed

he's going that way sadly enough  :'(

Emptyness

Yoho

Quote from: unknowed on December 26, 2010, 05:31:53 AM
dug changed, he can't handle that his populair. he's acting like a **** to real frends now.

No, he has a duty to help EVERYONE, he may not have time to chat to friends or go pking, teaming a NPC, ect, just let him be.

If you was a real friend, you would support him, help people out so Dug and the other Moderators can hang around with friends and enjoy their time instead of dealing with people.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Yoho on December 26, 2010, 09:01:20 AM
Quote from: unknowed on December 26, 2010, 05:31:53 AM
dug changed, he can't handle that his populair. he's acting like a **** to real frends now.

No, he has a duty to help EVERYONE, he may not have time to chat to friends or go pking, teaming a NPC, ect, just let him be.

If you was a real friend, you would support him, help people out so Dug and the other Moderators can hang around with friends and enjoy their time instead of dealing with people.
Respect for that.

Insomnom

Quote from: Yoho on December 26, 2010, 09:01:20 AM

This.

Guys, he's just really excited and kinda nervous about the position, I'm sure.
He's probably over-exerting himself, like everyone does when they first get a new position.
It's the whole "I'll prove to you that you made the right choice in picking me" mentality.
You can't say you'd be any different, because I always /always/ see it, even in myself. And I don't just mean just on this site either. It's everywhere.
It's just a matter of time to see if he relaxes or lets the power get to his head. ;P
And frankly, shit like this doesn't help. Had you been posting about me and I read this- I wouldn't act any kinder towards you.
If anything I'd start ignoring you all-together. This isn't how friends act.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.