News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

50 Barrows loot

Started by Berserker, December 22, 2010, 11:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Today im going to do 50 barrows minigames in a row, without banking,  then i'll be posting a picture of my inventory after the 50 games.

~Berserker

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Sad Panda

Good luck. I think it'll be hard without banking at all...

Berserker

It wont be hard because ill still be going to funpk to heal, i just wont bank anything so none of the runes or drops in my inventory change.

~Berserker

Sad Panda

Oh, haha. Funkpk fills hp instantly?

Berserker

If you go to funpk, then tele out, your hp and prayer will be fully filled.

Sad Panda

Wow... That's interesting... How many rounds have you done?

Berserker

Im just now about to start 15.

Sad Panda

Oh, you're doing it all the way through? Like all six of them?

Kryptonite

What if you run out of space?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

There aren't that many differents rewards. Only like 5 kinds of runes, bolt racks, money, dragon helms, and barrows items I'm pretty sure.

Dug

Go Berserker you can do it  ;D
Ryan come on just to make you feel comfortable =]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Berserker

Ok im done, i'll be posting the picture in a few minutes.

Dug

Yay Berserker
I can predict you got at least 3 barrows items...probably 4 and 15k minds, 1k chaos, 1.5k deaths, 800 bloods and 1k bolt racks
Most probably 5k coins 1 key half and 2 d med helms?
Just a prediction ::)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Pretty close, actually...

Dug