News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Misc. Updates Monday, December 20th, 2010

Started by Jeremy, December 21, 2010, 02:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Misc. Updates

Today we have no big updates - here's a list of what we've conjured up today based off of popular demand.

General speed ups in interacting with items, objects, and npcs have been created.

Insert mode in the bank has been fixed.

Fixed Dragon Scimitar special and fixed a small bug with the Barrows Chest.

In other news...

Bob in Lumbridge will now repair barrows armour.

Happy Gaming!
Jeremy R.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Insomnom

Omfgyes. Now my bank will be so much easier to organize and keep organized. :3
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on December 21, 2010, 03:07:44 AM
Omfgyes. Now my bank will be so much easier to organize and keep organized. :3
lol... My bank was already organised before this update   ;D
But still would be soo helpful and i detected another bug related to inserting items in different positions in the bank.
But now i can show off all my barrows 6 pieces left to go  :o
And as always thank you Jeremy and Ryan :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Safe Phat

Siickkk, I'l have a look when I get in my computer :P

Insomnom

Yes, so was mine.
Like I said- make it easier to get it done and keep that way. :\

There is a slight bug where your items will seem duplicated/replace another item you have.
But if you close your bank and reopen it, your items are what they should be.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I don't understand what the banking update was. Could someone explain how it used to be and how it is now?

Insomnom

The insert function would cause a crash, so only the switch function was available to use.
So now you can put an item between other items, using insert, instead of having to switch them.

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Oh, I understand. Yeah, I used that earlier today. It was kind of annoying because I actually did want them to switch, but it didn't work cause I was on insert. p=

Daxking

Quote from: Jeremy on December 21, 2010, 02:14:05 AM
Misc. Updates
and npcs have been created.
Happy Gaming!
Jeremy R.
What are the new npcs? :o

Sad Panda

Pk0wnedall

Nice updates guys, I hope to see more coming soon.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on December 21, 2010, 02:47:41 PM
Yes, so was mine.
Like I said- make it easier to get it done and keep that way. :\
There is a slight bug where your items will seem duplicated/replace another item you have.
But if you close your bank and reopen it, your items are what they should be.
This happens after you reach your 216th slot.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

No... It happened to me several times in game, and I haven't even filled up 10 lines..

Insomnom

I definitely don't have that much stuff in my bank.

Made by Pride.