News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Grrrr...

Started by Sad Panda, December 18, 2010, 10:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I hate when 10 year old pot smoking shit talkers act like they own the f*cking game. I came onto the game for the first time in over a month and some little kid that's spamming the yell channel talking about ass. I told him to shut the f*ck up (I was nicer when I said it to him) and he started calling me a respected member of community. What the f*ck is this? I told him that I'm not someone who takes shit from people on this game. He told me he was more well known than I was. I then yelled out "Who here knows ********?". I admit it's not fair because there were only 14 people on, but nobody responded of course. Then I yelled out "Who here knows banjo hick?". Four people immediately yelled they knew me and he was one of them! It took him another five minutes to realize that I was Banjo Hick. Then he tried to act all friendly.

I ended up telling him it was cool and I said something like "friends?". He said sure. Then I left. Then I clicked the private message on/off button a few hundred times until he logged off for a while.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

I don't want to say. I don't remember the name exactly, but I know it was 8 characters and the first two and final two were identical. The middle portion started with a 'd' as well.

Yoho

I know, he called Mitch a b*tch on yell. :L

Dug

:o i'm surprised but couldn't you just have ignored him in-game lol?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

My way ends up messing with his chat box. =)