News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

WorldScape Playlist

Started by Sad Panda, December 18, 2010, 08:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Shadow that post was uncalled for, You are a fail troll and we would admire it if you get out of here.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

unknowed

Quote from: dug on January 22, 2011, 05:54:43 PM
Shadow that post was uncalled for, You are a fail troll and we would admire it if you get out of here.
Coulden't say better, You're a dead fail troll hated person now..

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

wouter

Sad Panda

Quote from: Shadows on January 22, 2011, 12:13:47 AM
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 21, 2011, 11:19:01 PM
Yes, they are. There may be a few different little things, but it is still the same concept. If ignorance is bliss then you're tha happiest little girl in the world, aren't ya?

Haha, good one, did your mommy write that on the inside of your helmet?

No, but did you see what I wrote inside of your mommy?

All of you stop yelling at him. I am more than capable of handling him myself.

I'm going to create a new account on the Tubes for this right now...

Sad Panda

Ok, the account has been created. What genres are highly listened to on here? I have rap, hip hop, R&B, rock, alternative, pop, punk, and metal. I also have comedy tracks and funny songs. If you really like something that isn't on here please tell me or dug. We will decide to add it or not. It'll help if you have backup on this though...

Once the playlists have around 30 songs each I'll put out the name. You can go search YouTube for it though. It's a pretty easy username.

Dug and I will have the password to the account. Luke probably will too. If you think you should have the password too then contact me and I'll think about it. Jack, you will not be receiving the password.

Sad Panda

When did those things get added? Anyways, yeah just post them here to be added.

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

I am far too lazy. I'll jump on my computer right now and add a few...

UPDATE: Please post the link to the Vevo video. Things run very smoothly with Vevo.

Sad Panda

I'm not sure you guys understand; the videos posted before will not be added. Anything added after this post will be. Post a link and what genre it is in. It doesn't need to be Vevo, but Vevo is cool.

TROLOLOLOLOL

I would prefer videos with low views so they don't have that f*cking annoying advertisement at the beginning.

Sad Panda

It is what it is. I think you'll live with a few ads.

Insomnom

People seriously need to learn how to use adblockers..
Or, you know, get over it otherwise.
If you don't want to do something about it when you're perfectly capable of doing so, don't complain.

Anyhow, what you're doing is pretty awesome.
I'll probably never utilize it myself, as I don't get on much anymore and prefer my own mix of music, but it's still nifty.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I thought of this hip new thing called an iPod about 15 minutes after I made this. Oi...

M I K E

Dug

Those are really nice except for System of a down - Chop Suey lol but i liked the beginning..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..