News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

WorldScape Playlist

Started by Sad Panda, December 18, 2010, 08:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Don't use colors like yellow. People think it looks good, but it just hurts the eyes.

unknowed

Anyone like Mika? Cause i do!
-Frontline.
-Mika-Happy ending.
-Mika-Lollipop.
-JeugdVanTegenwoordig-Sterrenstof.
-Moon In My Pocket.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

M I K E

You really should make sections, like "Worldscape Playlist - Techno" and Metal, Rap, Pop etc.

Because i would like to use this playlist, but i hate it when i hear some pop songs what i dont really listen..

Most pop singers are using auto tune...disguisting...

unknowed

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you pop song haters...

Emptyness

Sad Panda

Quote from: unknowed on January 21, 2011, 01:48:57 AM
Anyone like Mika? Cause i do!
-Frontline.
-Mika-Happy ending.
-Mika-Lollipop.
-JeugdVanTegenwoordig-Sterrenstof.
-Moon In My Pocket.
Big Girls [You Are Beautiful]
Grace Kelley
Love Today
We Are Golden

wouter

Sublime totally rocks. Go youtube 'sublime'. Smoke two joints is my favorite!

Shadows

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 19, 2011, 06:55:59 PM
That Death Metal song sounds alright..

Uhm, that Death Metal song isn't a Death Metal song. It falls under Nu Metal.

Nu metal (also known as nü-metal or aggro-metal is a subgenre of heavy metal. It is a fusion genre which combines elements of heavy metal with other genres, including grunge and hip hop. The genre gained mainstream success in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Death metal is an extreme subgenre of heavy metal. It typically employs heavily distorted guitars, tremolo picking, deep growling vocals, blast beat drumming, minor keys or atonality, and complex song structures with multiple tempo changes.

Popular Nu Metal groups include Slipknot, Linkin Park, and Disturbed.

Popular Death Metal groups include Slayer, In Flames, and Morbid Angel.
"Rubes"

wouter

Quote from: Shadows on January 21, 2011, 12:51:08 PM

Nu metal (also known as nü-metal or aggro-metal is a subgenre of heavy metal. It is a fusion genre which combines elements of heavy metal with other genres, including grunge and hip hop. The genre gained mainstream success in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Death metal is an extreme subgenre of heavy metal. It typically employs heavily distorted guitars, tremolo picking, deep growling vocals, blast beat drumming, minor keys or atonality, and complex song structures with multiple tempo changes.

Nice use of google.

Sad Panda

There's no difference. Critics may say there is, but there is not.

Shadows

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 21, 2011, 04:11:24 PM

There's no difference. Critics may say there is, but there is not.

Uhm, you're definitely wrong. I'm sorry if you can't listen to more than one or two genres of music, but there's so many elements to metal music that there's MANY subgenres.
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

Sub-genre. It's all the same thing. On my iPod I have Children's, Alternative, Comedy, Country, Dance, Electronic, Hip-Hop, Holiday, Indie, Metal, Oldies, Pop, Punk, Pop-Folk, R&B, Rap, Rock, Soul, and World. That's not even counting the "sub-genres." Sorry!

Shadows

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 21, 2011, 09:24:41 PM
Sub-genre. It's all the same thing. On my iPod I have Children's, Alternative, Comedy, Country, Dance, Electronic, Hip-Hop, Holiday, Indie, Metal, Oldies, Pop, Punk, Pop-Folk, R&B, Rap, Rock, Soul, and World. That's not even counting the "sub-genres." Sorry!

Ignorance is bliss, is it not? The point of the subgenre is that it branched off the original genre. Meaning that it is NOT the same. There's similar elements.

There's similar elements between books and their movie counterparts; does that mean they're the same?
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

Yes, they are. There may be a few different little things, but it is still the same concept. If ignorance is bliss then you're tha happiest little girl in the world, aren't ya?

Shadows

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 21, 2011, 11:19:01 PM
Yes, they are. There may be a few different little things, but it is still the same concept. If ignorance is bliss then you're tha happiest little girl in the world, aren't ya?

Haha, good one, did your mommy write that on the inside of your helmet?
"Rubes"

unknowed

Quote from: Shadows on January 22, 2011, 12:13:47 AM
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 21, 2011, 11:19:01 PM

Haha, good one, did your mommy write that on the inside of your helmet?
Better dont say that, You're dead now... -.-

Emptyness