News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Mod corruption

Started by zokian, December 16, 2010, 11:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zokian

okay so i would like to point out for the 2nd time.. that mute has banned my topic for according to him these reasons..
reasons:
Quote1. I didn't "ban" it.
2. It was pretty much a useless game in the first place. (And I actually have no idea why I didn't lock it earlier)
3. I'm not abusing my powers, I'm just following what I know is best. (Thats from several months of experience)

he said since he didnt bann it, it didnt have much point to it and hes not abusing his powers its spam.. I've only been playing this server for a short 4 years but im sureeee with mutes 7 months of experience..
Quote(Thats from several months of experience)
(quote from mute)

he must automatically know more then me..
so what i request is....
my topic in games to be un-locked
by the way seeing as mute will probably be the first to read this.. i would like to let him know that if he does decide to lock this topic i will make another until you decide to finally see what im saying..
ohh and mute i would also like to point out i was angry about what you did to my games topic so i decided to "rant" and im 99% sure thats what the rant section is for
lawl

Yoho

Rant section is to rant about stuff which other people may contribute to, seeing as your topic was not he had every right to lock it.

I'm pretty sure he means 7 month forum mod experience.

zokian

Quote from: Yoho on December 16, 2010, 12:46:50 PM
Rant section is to rant about stuff which other people may contribute to, seeing as your topic was not he had every right to lock it.

I'm pretty sure he means 7 month forum mod experience.

Yoho other people may contribute to this they may rant about mod corruption and if they have ever gotten a  topic locked that may not have been
ohh and you are correct when you said 7 month mod experience he has been registered on forums for 16 months.. 476 days..
and when you said he have every right to lock it i was actually talking about my forum game not other topic on rants so you are completely incorrect there..
lawl

Yoho

Yeah, go and change the topic name so I look like an idiot.

Your talking about your forum game, I'm talking about the topic you have posted in rants section already, so yes, you're incorrect there....

If I was a forum Mod I would have locked your forum game too, I see that it isn't a game and that you can vote as many times as you wish, what's the point in that, 1 person may vote 500 times for the same mod/admin.

zokian

Quote from: Yoho on December 16, 2010, 02:14:57 PM
Yeah, go and change the topic name so I look like an idiot.

Your talking about your forum game, I'm talking about the topic you have posted in rants section already, so yes, you're incorrect there....

If I was a forum Mod I would have locked your forum game too, I see that it isn't a game and that you can vote as many times as you wish, what's the point in that, 1 person may vote 500 times for the same mod/admin.

Yoho im gonna keep this nice and short so you can understand it
1. i dont have to change the topic name to make you look like an idiot..
2. Your not a forum mod and that justttt might be because you would have locked my topic and because your spamming this topic..
3. ever heard of the saying "its just a game" well.. thats what i have to say to this..
Quote1 person may vote 500 times for the same mod/admin.
lawl

Yoho

When I first posted here the topic was about Mute, which is wrong anyway, if you have a problem with a staff member, mail a Admin instead of spamming the rants section.

Here's something short and sweet.

Grow up.

Insomnom

Sorry, this is getting locked too.
Not going to sit around and watch you two go back and forth like this.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.