News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Gawsh.

Started by Vee Dub, November 18, 2010, 01:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

It was just an expression. It's not easy to speak another language smoothly. 

unknowed

Quote from: Vee Dub on November 26, 2010, 12:06:35 AM
Quote from: Kryptonite on November 25, 2010, 12:01:38 PM
Quote from: Vee Dub on November 22, 2010, 11:36:24 PM
Quote from: unknowed on November 22, 2010, 06:44:26 AM
i Agree with this, but also this does not mean that other people from other country's don't need to try to speak better english.
Okay, speak perfect Latin without using a translator. Not so easy is it?

Must be somewhat if you do it perfect.
Krypt you always tell people to get better English.

i agree with people getting a better grammar, not perfect i never said that: but if your gonna join a english/american server, you need to change yourself by learning the language,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

brianc

Hello,

I feel that as long as their post is within the guidelines of the Forum that it shouldn't be a problem determined from poor grammar.

As we all have our downfalls, and All-Go-Free wants people from all types to play, as long as it's within the guidelines, shouldn't be a problem.

I hope to see more people from other ethnic backgrounds, brings a new factor into the whole game play perspective. 

Hope that others will agree.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Dug

Quote from: brianc on December 08, 2010, 10:54:49 PM
Hello,
I feel that as long as their post is within the guidelines of the Forum that it shouldn't be a problem determined from poor grammar.
As we all have our downfalls, and All-Go-Free wants people from all types to play, as long as it's within the guidelines, shouldn't be a problem.
I hope to see more people from other ethnic backgrounds, brings a new factor into the whole game play perspective. 
Hope that others will agree.
Regards,
Brian Crowell
I Totally do.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I personally don't care whether you're a high class snooty douchebag from Paris or if you're hickshit from Tennessee, I just want you to be relatively educated and relateable.

Shadows

Nick, I've really missed you. xD
"Rubes"